Coming Soon! 2024 Meditation Immersion
The Mind Oasis Method for developing a meditation practice you look forward to each day is both unique and effective. Throughout this 3-month immersion, we offer instruction and guidance based on an ancient form of meditation called shamatha (calm-abiding), with complementary methods that have been updated for modern times based on neuroscience and the experience of having guided thousands of meditators on Community Meditation™. This is our sixth annual offering.
Be in the know by clicking “Registration Link”. We’ll announce exact dates and such in early spring…
In the Meditation Immersion program, you will learn:
- How to develop a consistent meditation practice you look forward to each day (It can be as short as 10-minutes/day).
- How to work with mind-wandering and how gentleness toward yourself is the antidote to this common problem.
- Time-tested methods for understanding how attention and awareness intersect for the ability to better focus anywhere, anytime.
- How your intention for your practice is the key element for achieving concentration.
- Exact step-by-step methods for cultivating the ability to remain present no matter what is happening around you.
- Powerful methods for calming anxiety on the spot.