2023 Spring Meditation Immersion
The Mind Oasis Method for developing a meditation practice you look forward to each day is both unique and effective. Throughout this 3-month immersion, we offer instruction and guidance based on an ancient form of meditation called shamatha (calm-abiding), with complementary methods that have been updated for modern times based on neuroscience and the experience of having guided thousands of meditators on Community Meditation™.
In the Meditation Immersion program, you will learn:
- How to develop a consistent meditation practice you look forward to each day (It can be as short as 10-minutes/day).
- How to work with mind-wandering and how gentleness toward yourself is the antidote to this common problem.
- Time-tested methods for understanding how attention and awareness intersect for the ability to better focus anywhere, anytime.
- How your intention for your practice is the key element for achieving concentration.
- Exact step-by-step methods for cultivating the ability to remain present no matter what is happening around you.
- Powerful methods for calming anxiety on the spot.