Become an All Access Pass member of Community Meditation to receive a PRIVATE 30-minute meditation coaching session with one of our Mind Oasis certified meditation instructors and lots of other amazing benefits!
All Access Pass membership includes:
- One-on-one coaching upon sign up (value $75)
- Access to an annual online retreat (value $450)
- Enrollment in a monthly Community Chat (value $240)
- One coupon annually for workshop/series of choice (value $80- 160)
- 10% off all classes, workshops, and series
- Access to daily sessions on Community Meditation
- Access to a private Facebook group for members only
Since the pandemic struck, the leadership at Mind Oasis has been pondering how to continue to best serve our global community. By providing a meditation platform that is accessible, community-oriented, inspirational, and helpful we hope to be the antidote to the fear, confusion, disappointment, and heavy hearts that many of us are experiencing.
Due to the ongoing repercussions of Covid-19, we’ve decided to create two Community Meditation tiers: a Basic Membership and an All Access Pass.
Basic Membership is complimentary and includes:
- Access to daily Community Meditation sessions
- Personalized inspirational follow-up emails from your teacher
- access to a private Community Meditation Facebook group
Meditation can quiet your mind, bring inner peace and improved relationships; which is better than most super powers out there!
Community meditation on Mind Oasis provides affordable, interactive guidance with other practitioners.
Our 30-minute sessions help establish and maintain a consistent, rooted meditation practice.
Community Meditation can help a beginner get started or a seasoned practitioner find connection and expand their practice. Our guides are experienced and well-qualified to help you move forward on your own personal journey.
Come for the meditation. Stay for the connection. Leave feeling energized.
As people around the world curb non-essential activity outside the home and face social and racial unrest, Mind Oasis is continuing to step up access to ancient meditative tools designed to decrease isolation and anxiety.