Mind Oasis Audio & Video Editor Internship
About Mind Oasis
Mind Oasis (a 501c3 nonprofit) is a warm, welcoming, vibrant online meditation community founded in 2017. Our mission is to share the timeless benefits of meditation and mindfulness practices with people worldwide. Our organization provides gathering spaces and connection for any person who is interested in meditation or mindfulness, regardless of affiliation. Mind Oasis is uniquely positioned to achieve its vision as an oasis of compassion, and a potent antidote to stress and isolation. Our organization operates as a co-created community, with a range of accessible online and in-person offerings, that create global spaces of well-being. Mind Oasis’ offerings include daily live online guided meditation sessions, fee-based classes, and engaging content and events.
Mind Oasis is an international nonprofit looking for eager interns to support our growing business needs during the 2021-22 spring semester. We are looking for motivated and talented individuals to join our team. The goal of this program is to help further develop your editing skills for both audio and video content in a professional work environment. As an intern, you will be working closely with our Chief Operating Officer who will provide you with real hands-on projects, processing and posting podcasts, member interviews, and meditation classes. Interns will be able to apply classroom based knowledge to projects and gain essential skills needed to be career ready.
Mind Oasis is dedicated to developing successful leaders, and we strive to make this internship as rich and educational as possible. This is a remote position with a flexible schedule. You will enjoy free access to meditation classes and fee-based programs during your tenure.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilize Wondershare Filmora to edit audio and video for podcasts and other assets
- Utilize Canva to edit templates to insert into content
- Work closely with Chief Operating Officer to ensure content is produced according to established timeline
- Communicate effectively with team
- Upload content to YouTube
Qualifications and Education
- Advanced knowledge of Wondershare Filmora or other similar software
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Google Suites
- Bachelor’s degree or currently enrolled in an accredited college in related field of study
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0
- 3-5 hours a week starting ASAP
- Some interest/knowledge of meditation is a plus
Submit resume and letter of interest, plus 1-3 samples of content you have edited/created here. Reports to Chief Operating Officer.