Introduction to Tantra (Course 1: Foundations)
with Michael and Chelsey
5 January – 26 January, Wednesdays at 6:00pm CT (2 Hours) (timezone converter)
If you cannot make it live (or wish to revisit the material), a recording will be made available about 48 hours after the session. Live attendance is preferred on Mind Oasis and is part of what we call our special sauce!
Tantrikas Chelsey Fasano and Michael Hewett are joining forces for the first time to lead this extraordinary ‘Introduction to Tantra’ course. Combining nearly 50 years of practice experience, Chelsey and Michael will lead the group through teachings and practices to cultivate passion and purpose. Together, we will learn and practice the art of opening to the awakened state through each ordinary moment.
- Definitions of Tantra
- The origins of Tantra
- The purpose of Tantra
- The foundations of Tantra
- Finding ease and power in meditation
- Accessing ecstatic states
- Revealing your life’s purpose and accessing flow states
- Activating spectral intelligence: the physical, creative, sexual, emotional, intellectual and contemplative
- Safely walking the path of desire
- Cultivating divine pride
- The neurophysiology of meditation and Tantra